Alameda County Court House have 20 images it's including Alameda County Courthouse - 2, Alameda County Courthouse - 2, Alameda County Public Defender: Court's New E-Filing System Causing False Arrests, Extending Custody | News Fix | KQED News, Alameda County Courthouse, Known As The René C. Davidson Courthouse, At 1225 Fallon, Alameda-County-Courthouse-01003W.jpg ., Alameda County Courthouse, Superior Court Of California, René C. Davidson Alameda County Courthouse, Rene C. Davidson Courthouse, Alameda County Court, Alameda County Public Defender: Court's New E-Filing System Causing False Arrests, Extending Custody | News Fix | KQED News, Alameda County Courthouse, Known As The René C. Davidson Courthouse, At 1225 Fallon, Oakland North, Alameda-County-Courthouse-01003W.jpg ., Alameda County Court Dispute With Software Vendor Escalates, Could Spark Litigation, Alameda County Court Computer System Creating Big Problems, Alameda County Courthouse, Superior Court Of California, René C. Davidson Alameda County Courthouse, Rene C. Davidson Courthouse, Alameda County Court, Oakland North, Alameda County Court Dispute With Software Vendor Escalates, Could Spark Litigation, Alameda County Court Computer System Creating Big Problems. Following are the images:
The blog post of Alameda County Court House was published on December 9, 2017 at 7:48 pm. It is posted under the Home category. Alameda County Court House is tagged with Alameda County Court House, Alameda, County, Court, House..How do you choose the best quality Alameda County Court House? Once we recognize, the part of the kitchen stand may help the capabilities of a home home. This table's lifetime is not only useful as being a direct impact to the layout of your kitchen designed, but additionally a mix of cuisine. In weighing drawbacks and the professionals due to the significant kitchen counter product at this time, choose the best state your experience.
Ideally, your kitchen table can be said good-quality if it's a stable construction, durable, wonderful, stain resistant, simple to clear, temperature resistant. But of course none of the resources that help all of the above qualities. Consequently, you should conform within the kitchen, where the elements that needs to be highlighted to the problems.
Description of Alameda County Court House
Alamedaal•a•me•da (al′ə mā′də),USA pronunciation n.
- [Chiefly Southwestern U.S.]a public walk shaded with trees.
- (in Latin America) a boulevard, park, or public garden having such a walk.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Courtcourt (kôrt, kōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where justice is administered.
- a judicial tribunal duly constituted for the hearing and determination of cases.
- a session of a judicial assembly.
- an area open to the sky and mostly or entirely surrounded by buildings, walls, etc.
- a high interior usually having a glass roof and surrounded by several stories of galleries or the like.
- [Chiefly Irish.]a stately dwelling.
- a short street.
- a smooth, level quadrangle on which to play tennis, basketball, etc.
- one of the divisions of such an area.
- the residence of a sovereign or other high dignitary;
- a sovereign's or dignitary's retinue.
- a sovereign and councilors as the political rulers of a state.
- a formal assembly held by a sovereign.
- homage paid, as to a king.
- special or devoted attention in order to win favor, affection, etc.: to pay court to the king.
- the body of qualified members of a corporation, council, board, etc.
- a branch or lodge of a fraternal society.
- an area where animals of a particular species gather to display.
- the group of insects, as honeybees, surrounding the queen;
- hold court:
- to have a formal assembly of a judicial tribunal or one held by a sovereign.
- to be surrounded by one's disciples or admirers, giving advice, exchanging gossip, receiving compliments, etc.
- out of court:
- without a legal hearing;
privately: The case will be settled out of court.
- out of the question;
undeserving of discussion: This wild scheme is entirely out of court.
- to try to win the favor, preference, or goodwill of: to court the rich.
- to seek the affections of;
- (of animals) to attempt to attract (a mate) by engaging in certain species-specific behaviors.
- to attempt to gain (applause, favor, a decision, etc.).
- to hold out inducements to;
- to act in such a manner as to cause, lead to, or provoke: to court disaster by reckless driving.
- to seek another's love;
- (of animals) to engage in certain species-specific behaviors in order to attract individuals of the opposite sex for mating.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.