Hello folks, this attachment is about 6 Foot Freestanding Air & Soaking Tubs (nice 6 Soaking Tub #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 679 x 645. This photo's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: 6 Soaking Tub.
Definition of 6 Foot Freestanding Air & Soaking Tubs
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Freestandingfree•stand•ing (frē′stan′ding),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of sculpture or architectural elements) unattached to a supporting unit or background;
- not affiliated with others of its kind;
autonomous: a freestanding clinic, not connected with any hospital.
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Soakingsoak (sōk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to lie in and become saturated or permeated with water or some other liquid.
- to pass, as a liquid, through pores, holes, or the like: The rain soaked through the tear in the umbrella.
- to be thoroughly wet.
- to penetrate or become known to the mind or feelings (fol. by in): The lesson didn't soak in.
- to drink immoderately, esp. alcoholic beverages: They were soaking at the bar.
- to place or keep in liquid in order to saturate thoroughly;
- to wet thoroughly;
saturate or drench.
- to permeate thoroughly, as liquid or moisture does.
- to heat (a piece) for reworking.
- to intoxicate (oneself ) by drinking an excess of liquor.
- to beat hard;
punish severely: I was soaked for that mistake.
- to extract or remove by or as by soaking (often fol. by out): to soak a stain out of a napkin.
- to overcharge: He was soaked by the waiter.
- soak up:
- to absorb or take in or up by absorption: Blotting paper soaks up ink.
- to absorb with one's mind or senses;
take in: to soak up information.
- [Slang.]to drink to excess: He can really soak up the booze.
- the act or state of soaking or the state of being soaked.
- the liquid in which anything is soaked.
- a heavy drinker.
- [Australian.]any small area of land, as near a spring or at the foot of a hill, that becomes swamplike or holds water after a period of heavy rain.
Tubstub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
Before discussing 6 Foot Freestanding Air & Soaking Tubs (nice 6 Soaking Tub #1), we'd like to discuss some tips on wood flooring colors. Dark and dim hues are a preferred option for painters' companies, contemporary fashionable and rooms. Dirty natural timber or classic brown shade that will be ideal should you desire a vintage look. Colour level and strong (different shades-of reddish: walnut and ash Jatoba or stained inside the same color) that is ideal for professional interiors, workplaces and also other big rooms where the ground becomes a fundamental element of the decor.
Red timber hues and cozy gold could make your room cozy. Bright and flooring that is grey could make your space roomy. Opt for pure shaded timber flooring in matt finish when the capability to conceal a little reduction and scores are a must. Remember that the colors should complement comparison and eachother. The ground can't have identical hues as furniture.
While the 6 Foot Freestanding Air & Soaking Tubs (nice 6 Soaking Tub #1) pictures and online house coordinator may give of exactly what the final consequence could be a general concept, there is no greater solution to decide the color of the ground rather than considering the test site in natural light.