Hi , this attachment is about Abstract Solar Light Burst Background Vector Illustration ( Burst Of Light #28). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 622 x 616. This post's file size is only 39 KB. If You want to download This post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Burst Of Light.
Definition of Abstract Solar Light Burst Background Vector Illustration
Abstractab•stract (adj. ab strakt′, ab′strakt;n. ab′strakt;
v. ab strakt′ for 11–14, ab′strakt for 15),USA pronunciation adj.
- thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
- expressing a quality or characteristic apart from any specific object or instance, as justice, poverty, and speed.
not applied or practical: abstract science.
- difficult to understand;
abstruse: abstract speculations.
- of or pertaining to the formal aspect of art, emphasizing lines, colors, generalized or geometrical forms, etc., esp. with reference to their relationship to one another.
- (often cap.) pertaining to the nonrepresentational art styles of the 20th century.
- a summary of a text, scientific article, document, speech, etc.;
- something that concentrates in itself the essential qualities of anything more extensive or more general, or of several things;
- an idea or term considered apart from some material basis or object.
- an abstract work of art.
- in the abstract, without reference to a specific object or instance;
in theory: beauty in the abstract.
- to draw or take away;
- to divert or draw away the attention of.
- to steal.
- to consider as a general quality or characteristic apart from specific objects or instances: to abstract the notions of time, space, and matter.
- to make an abstract of;
- abstract away from, to omit from consideration.
Solarso•lar1 (sō′lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the sun: solar phenomena.
- determined by the sun: solar hour.
- proceeding from the sun, as light or heat.
- utilizing, operated by, or depending on solar energy: a solar building; a solar stove.
- indicating time by means of or with reference to the sun: a solar chronometer.
- manufacturing or providing solar power: the solar industry.
- subject to the influence of the sun.
- [Informal.]See solar energy.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Burstburst (bûrst),USA pronunciation v., burst or, often, burst•ed, burst•ing, n.
- to break, break open, or fly apart with sudden violence: The bitter cold caused the pipes to burst.
- to issue forth suddenly and forcibly, as from confinement or through an obstacle: Oil burst to the surface. He burst through the doorway.
- to give sudden expression to or as if to emotion: to burst into applause; to burst into tears.
- to be extremely full, as if ready to break open: The house was bursting with people.
- to appear suddenly;
become visible, audible, evident, etc., all at once: The sun burst through the clouds.
- to cause to break or break open suddenly and violently: He burst the balloon.
- to cause or suffer the rupture of: to burst a blood vessel.
- to separate (the parts of a multipart stationery form consisting of interleaved paper and carbon paper).
- burst at the seams, to be filled to or beyond normal capacity: This room will be bursting at the seams when all the guests arrive.
- an act or instance of bursting.
- a sudden, intense display, as of activity, energy, or effort: The car passed us with a burst of speed.
- a sudden expression or manifestation, as of emotion: a burst of affection.
- a sudden and violent issuing forth: a burst of steam from the pipe.
- the explosion of a projectile, esp. in a specified place: an air burst.
- a rapid sequence of shots fired by one pull on the trigger of an automatic weapon: A burst from the machine gun shattered all the windows.
- the result of bursting;
gap: a burst in the dike.
- a sudden appearance or opening to view.
Backgroundback•ground (bak′ground′),USA pronunciation n.
- the ground or parts, as of a scene, situated in the rear (opposed to foreground).
- the part of a painted or carved surface against which represented objects and forms are perceived or depicted: a portrait against a purple background.
- the part of an image represented as being at maximum distance from the frontal plane.
- one's origin, education, experience, etc., in relation to one's present character, status, etc.
- the social, historical, and other antecedents or causes of an event or condition: the background of the war.
- the complex of physical, cultural, and psychological factors that serves as the environment of an event or experience;
the set of conditions against which an occurrence is perceived.
- the totality of effects that tend to obscure a phenomenon under investigation and above which the phenomenon must be detected.
- (in an electronic device for transmitting or receiving signals) the sum of the effects, as noise or random signals, from which a phenomenon must differentiate itself in character or degree in order to be detected.
- in or into the background, unobtrusive;
out of sight or notice;
in or into obscurity: He kept his dishonest dealings in the background.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as a background: background noise.
Your Abstract Solar Light Burst Background Vector Illustration ( Burst Of Light #28) will add your house and true benefit in the event that you include the interior square saving type and renovate it, along with the yard. The following greatest thing following the kitchen with regards to adding revenue and price capability could be the toilet. People truly concentrate on the bathroom when seeing your house since this really is one place you'll visit each day unlike the free bedroom where you can shut the doorway.
- to supply a background to: The passenger's idle thoughts were backgrounded by the drone of the plane's engines.
- to supply a background of information for: To background themselves, reporters dug through all available files on the case.
When selecting your Abstract Solar Light Burst Background Vector Illustration ( Burst Of Light #28) consider enthusiasm in the locations you visit. You can then have of what you want whenever you get products online or once you head to showrooms, a notion. Perhaps you like them and 've seen family tiles or buddies. Maybe in diner, a lodge or health and fitness center. For those who have a camera, taking photos together with your cellphone can help the experts to match what you would like.
You need to consider whether you are designing for that long haul as the bigger shades and designs maybe out of fashion and you also must enhance again soon. Also in the event that you transfer quickly then you certainly need-to consider attracting more individuals.