Howdy folks, this blog post is about Bernards Log Cabins (charming Bernards Log Cabins #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 840 x 630. This attachment's file size is only 79 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Bernards Log Cabins.
Connotation of Bernards Log Cabins
BernardsBer•nard (ber nar′ for 1; bûr′nərd, bûr närd′ for 2),USA pronunciation n.
Claude (klōd),USA pronunciation 1813–78, French physiologist.
- a male given name: from Germanic words meaning "bear'' and "hardy.''
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
The advantages of this type are true and organic. Color correction can be carried out by way of a process of varnish. Nevertheless, this type of timber flooring cost supply reasonably substantial because it is constructed of wood bits that are solid. The installation has a time that is long cause chemical odors from completing.
- to confine;
This kind of product is not tolerant to humidity. Where the top of layer resembles timber concept produced from a kind of plastic this sort of timber is really a clone of the first wooden floors. As it is made of plastic material whilst better damage resistance. But when you crave a cozy setting with pure motifs derived from the original Bernards Log Cabins (charming Bernards Log Cabins #5) Ground is certainly not a good choice.
The benefits of engineered wood floor is usually termed engineered parquet is in the act are created in a way that the common conditions that generally occur in stable wood for example depreciation and bending does not occur, how a technology system level where the layers of wood equipped with wheat direction other to one another layers, the top coating is made of venner (layers of timber).