Howdy folks, this attachment is about Hans Olsen, 1960s Suede And Leather Safari Chair 3 (beautiful 1960s Leather Chair #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1267 x 1267. It's file size is just 133 KB. If You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: 1960s Leather Chair.
Hans Olsen, 1960s Suede And Leather Safari Chair 3 (beautiful 1960s Leather Chair #2) Pictures Album
Interpretation of Hans Olsen, 1960s Suede And Leather Safari Chair 3
Suedesuede (swād),USA pronunciation n., v., sued•ed, sued•ing.
- kid or other leather finished with a soft, napped surface, on the flesh side or on the outer side after removal of a thin outer layer.
- Also called suede′ cloth′. a fabric with a napped surface suggesting this.
- to treat so as to raise a nap on (leather, cloth, etc.).
- to raise a nap on leather, cloth, etc.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Bored with livingroom decoration objects such as cushions with shades and styles are mediocre? Try Hans Olsen, 1960s Suede And Leather Safari Chair 3 (beautiful 1960s Leather Chair #2) you employ colored trendy and pillowcase stunning design. Pillowcases picked with consideration can also be able to offer comfort and attractiveness that improve the inside layout of the living room in addition to changing the design of your cushion to become more lovely.
Decide the dimension. One aspect to consider before you determine to acquire this decoration item will be the dimension. You should modify the pillowcase's size with pretty cushions so that it seems actually fit and attractive possessed.
Here are suggestions to buy pillowcases described from 1960s Leather Chair to assist you show your living-room design products including blankets with a selection of layout and shade right.
Check the resources. Pick pillowcases in gentle leather, quality, and sturdy despite rinsed often. By picking organic supplies, it is possible to improve the beauty of the decor of the area plus the usefulness for the entire family.