Howdy folks, this attachment is about Light Matters: Richard Kelly, The Unsung Master Behind Modern Architecture's Greatest Buildings. 10 / 11. Four Seasons Spring Pool Room . (beautiful 4 Seasons Pool Room #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1056 x 818. It's file size is only 126 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this article: 4 Seasons Pool Room.
Light Matters: Richard Kelly, The Unsung Master Behind Modern Architecture's Greatest Buildings. 10 / 11. Four Seasons Spring Pool Room . (beautiful 4 Seasons Pool Room #5) Photos Album
Definition of Light Matters: Richard Kelly, The Unsung Master Behind Modern Architecture's Greatest Buildings. 10 / 11. Four Seasons Spring Pool Room .
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Mastermas•ter (mas′tər, mä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person with the ability or power to use, control, or dispose of something: a master of six languages; to be master of one's fate.
- an owner of a slave, animal, etc.
- an employer of workers or servants.
- the male head of a household.
- a person eminently skilled in something, as an occupation, art, or science: the great masters of the Impressionist period.
- a person whose teachings others accept or follow: a Zen master.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a male teacher or schoolmaster.
- a worker qualified to teach apprentices and to carry on a trade independently.
- a title given to a bridge or chess player who has won or placed in a certain number of officially recognized tournaments.
- a person holding this title.
- a person who commands a merchant ship;
- a victor or conqueror.
- a presiding officer.
- an officer of the court to whom some or all of the issues in a case may be referred for the purpose of taking testimony and making a report to the court.
- the Master, Jesus Christ.
- a person who has been awarded a master's degree.
- a boy or young man (used chiefly as a term of address).
- Also called matrix. an original document, drawing, manuscript, etc., from which copies are made.
- a device for controlling another device operating in a similar way. Cf. slave (def. 5).
- matrix (def. 13).
- a tape or disk from which duplicates may be made.
- Also called copy negative. a film, usually a negative, used primarily for making large quantities of prints.
- See master of foxhounds.
- [Archaic.]a work of art produced by a master.
- being master;
- chief or principal: a master list.
- directing or controlling: a master switch.
- of or pertaining to a master from which copies are made: master film; master record; master tape.
- dominating or predominant: a master play.
- being a master of some occupation, art, etc.;
eminently skilled: a master diplomat; a master pianist.
- being a master carrying on one's trade independently, rather than a worker employed by another: a master plumber.
- characteristic of a master;
- to make oneself master of;
become an adept in: to master a language.
- to conquer or overcome: to master one's pride.
- to rule or direct as master: to master a crew.
- Recording. to produce a master tape, disk, or record of: The producer recorded, mixed, and mastered the new album.
Behindbe•hind (bi hīnd′),USA pronunciation prep.
- at or toward the rear of: Look behind the house.
- not keeping up with, later than;
after: behind schedule.
- in the state of making less progress than: We can't afford to fall behind our competitors.
- on the farther side of;
beyond: behind the mountain.
- originating, supporting, or promoting: Who's behind this program?
- hidden or unrevealed by: Malice lay behind her smile.
- at the controls of: behind the wheel of a car.
- at or toward the rear;
rearward: to lag behind.
- in a place, state, or stage already passed.
- in arrears;
behindhand: to be behind in one's rent.
- slow, as a watch or clock: more than 20 minutes behind.
- as a cause or often latent feature of: Behind their harassment lay the traditional fear of foreigners.
- in a situation that exists afterward: The victim left behind a large family.
- [Archaic.]in reserve;
to come: Greater support is yet behind.
- following: the man behind.
- the buttocks.
Modernmod•ern (mod′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to present and recent time;
not ancient or remote: modern city life.
- characteristic of present and recent time;
not antiquated or obsolete: modern viewpoints.
- of or pertaining to the historical period following the Middle Ages: modern European history.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of contemporary styles of art, literature, music, etc., that reject traditionally accepted or sanctioned forms and emphasize individual experimentation and sensibility.
- (cap.) new (def. 12).
- [Typography.]noting or descriptive of a font of numerals in which the body aligns on the baseline, as 1234567890. Cf. old style (def. 3).
- a person of modern times.
- a person whose views and tastes are modern.
- [Print.]a type style differentiated from old style by heavy vertical strokes and straight serifs.
an oratorio (1801) by Franz Joseph Haydn.
Springspring (spring),USA pronunciation v., sprang or, often, sprung;
- to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air; a tiger about to spring.
- to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring: A trap springs. The door sprang open and in he walked.
- to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often fol. by forth, out, or up): Blood sprang from the wound.
- to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually fol. by up): Industries sprang up in the suburbs.
- to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.;
grow, as plants.
- to proceed or originate from a specific source or cause.
- to have as one's birth or lineage;
be descended, as from a person, family, stock, etc.;
come from: to spring from ancient aristocracy.
- to rise or extend upward, as a spire.
- to take an upward course or curve from a point of support, as an arch.
- to come or appear suddenly, as if at a bound: An objection sprang to mind.
- to start or rise from cover, as a pheasant, woodcock, or the like.
- to become bent or warped, as boards.
- to shift or work loose, as parts of a mechanism, structure, etc.: The board sprang from the fence during the storm.
- to explode, as a mine.
- [Archaic.]to begin to appear, as day, light, etc.;
- to cause to spring.
- to cause to fly back, move, or act, as by resiliency, elastic force, a spring, etc.: to spring a lock.
- to cause to shift out of place, work loose, warp, split, or crack: Moisture sprang the board from the fence.
- to split or crack: The ship sprang its keel on a rock.
- to develop by or as by splitting or cracking: The boat sprang a leak.
- to bend by force, or force in by bending, as a resilient slat or bar.
- to stretch or bend (a spring or other resilient device) beyond its elastic tolerance: This clip has been sprung.
- to bring out, disclose, produce, make, etc., suddenly: to spring a joke.
- to leap over.
- to secure the release of (someone) from confinement, as of jail, military service, or the like.
- to move (a vessel) into or out of a berth by pulling on the offshore end of a warp made fast to the pier.
- to explode (a mine).
- spring for, [Informal.]to pay for;
treat someone to.
- a leap, jump, or bound.
- a sudden movement caused by the release of something elastic.
- an elastic or bouncing quality: There is a spring in his walk.
- elasticity or resilience: This board has spring in it.
- a structural defect or injury caused by a warp, crack, etc.
- an issue of water from the earth, taking the form, on the surface, of a small stream or standing as a pool or small lake.
- the place of such an issue: mineral springs.
- a source or fountainhead of something: a spring of inspiration.
- an elastic contrivance or body, as a strip or wire of steel coiled spirally, that recovers its shape after being compressed, bent, or stretched.
- the season between winter and summer: in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.
- (in temperate zones) the season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.
- the first stage and freshest period: the spring of life.
- warp (def. 16).
- a line from the quarter of a vessel to an anchor on the bottom, used to hold the vessel at its mooring, broadside to the current.
- Also called springing.
- the point at which an arch or dome rises from its support.
- the rise or the angle of the rise of an arch.
- [Archaic.]the dawn, as of day, light, etc.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable for the season of spring: spring flowers.
- resting on or containing mechanical springs.
Poolpool1 (po̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a small body of standing water;
- a still, deep place in a stream.
- any small collection of liquid on a surface: a pool of blood.
- a puddle.
- See swimming pool.
- a subterranean accumulation of oil or gas held in porous and permeable sedimentary rock(reservoir).
- to form a pool.
- (of blood) to accumulate in a body part or organ.
- to cause pools to form in.
- to cause (blood) to form pools.
- of or for a pool: pool filters.
- taking place or occurring around or near a pool: a pool party.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
The advantages of this sort are authentic and pure. Color-correction can be achieved by way of a means of varnish. However, this kind of wood floor price present fairly high since it is made of wood bits. The installment has a time that is long and usually cause chemical scents from finishing.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
This type of substance isn't resistant to water. Where the top of covering resembles timber pattern created from a form of plastic this kind of lumber is really a clone of the initial wooden floors. Since it consists of plastic material so as better scratch on resistance. But when you require a cozy setting with normal motifs based on the 4 Seasons Pool Room that is original , Laminated Ground is certainly not the choice that is right.
The features of engineered wood flooring is frequently named manufactured parquet is in the act are made in a way that the most popular problems that often arise in strong wood including devaluation and bending doesn't happen, how the technology process coating where the layers of wood installed with grain direction other to each other levels, the very best level is constructed of venner (layers of lumber).