This article of Basket Rack have 13 pictures including Steel Roof Cargo Basket, View Larger Image, Great Day Mighty-Lite Aluminum ATV Rear Rack Drop Basket, Steel Mesh ATV Rear Rack Basket, Picture Of BLB Rack & Basket Combo - Chrome, Long Steel Mesh BasketRhino-Rack® ., This Steel Cargo Basket Is Made To Attach To Your Existing Car Roof Rack. 2, Yakima MegaWarrior Cargo Basket ., Rhino-Rack X Tray Roof Rack Basket - Small, 47.2\, PUBLIC Wood Bike Rack Basket-Cherry ., Low Profile Steel Roof Cargo Basket, View Larger, Main Picture. Here are the pictures:
The blog post about Basket Rack was uploaded at December 5, 2017 at 5:52 pm. This article is posted in the Rack category. Basket Rack is labelled with Basket Rack, Basket, Rack..It really is time for you to paint your case first till it starts, stirring the coloring. Next utilize roller or a comb to consistently coat the light coloring onto all materials of the toilet cabinet. Simpler than to darken the task with one-layer of coloring to utilize some light layers. Permit then or overnight, to dry for many hours reinstall the second or third color clothes.
Another strategy to tidy up your old bathroom is by adding new knobs to the cabinet and dresser opportunities. Additionally changing the sink with a new and more modern style can also support revise your previous Basket Rack.
Now we have decorated back the dressing-table within the toilet floor that touches wall or the adjoining flooring, exchanging hinges and all opportunities, and reinserting all the fixtures that have been launched with this method. Now could be a good time when it is not put properly, to adjust the entranceway in making the positioning of fresh screws to shut the door uniformly, to ensure that little realignment.
Definition of Basket Rack
Basketbas•ket (bas′kit, bä′skit),USA pronunciation n.
- a container made of twigs, rushes, thin strips of wood, or other flexible material woven together.
- a container made of pieces of thin veneer, used for packing berries, vegetables, etc.
- the amount contained in a basket;
a basketful: to pick a basket of apples.
- anything like a basket in shape or use: He never empties my wastepaper basket.
- any group of things or different things grouped as a unit;
package deal: You can't buy the single stock; you have to take the basket--all companies, stocks and bonds.
- the car or gondola suspended beneath a balloon, as for carrying passengers or scientific instruments into the atmosphere.
- an open net suspended from a metal rim attached to the backboard and through which the ball must pass in order for a player to score points.
- a score, counting two for a field goal and one for a free throw.
- Also called snow ring. [Skiing.]a ring strapped to the base of a ski pole to limit penetration of the pole in the snow.
- (vulgar). the male genitals, esp. when outlined by a tight-fitting garment.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.