Chinese Dining Table have 9 photos including Provincial Chinese Dining Table 2, 48\, 60in Rosewood Pearl Inlay Design Round Dining Table With 8 Chairs, 48\, Enchanting Chinese Dining Room Set 13 About Remodel Rustic Dining Room Table With Chinese Dining Room, Chinese Dining Table 1, 60in Rosewood Imperial Dragon Design Round Dining Table With 8 Chairs, Dining Room Table: Brilliant Chinese Dining Table Ideas Chinese, Briliant Asian Style Dining Table Plan Modern Dining Room. Below are the pictures:
The post of Chinese Dining Table was published at August 6, 2018 at 10:39 pm. It is uploaded at the Table category. Chinese Dining Table is labelled with Chinese Dining Table, Chinese, Dining, Table..Invest their free period after arrested by occupied days, sipping dairy caffeine with friends or household come together at home can be a scenario as well as a great setting. Moments regain your time using a large amount of memories of togetherness, temperature and recover power to fight the strain of the task.
Modern coffee table affects the design is stylish and lavish in features of the house. If you want to place a contemporary coffee table within the family area, it's much better to learn types and the various styles of modern coffee table on the web.
A Chinese Dining Table may reveal of decorating the family place, the non-public taste. You would possibly prefer different modern coffee-table on your home if you should be someone who has a contemporary home layout. Contemporary coffee table featuring personal taste.
Interpretation of Chinese Dining Table
ChineseChi•nese (chī nēz′, -nēs′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nese, adj.
- the standard language of China, based on the speech of Beijing;
- a group of languages of the Sino-Tibetan family, including standard Chinese and most of the other languages of China. Abbr.: Chin., Chin
- any of the Chinese languages, which vary among themselves to the point of mutual unintelligibility.
- a native or descendant of a native of China.
- of or pertaining to China, its inhabitants, or one of their languages.
- noting or pertaining to the partly logographic, partly phonetic script used for the writing of Chinese, Japanese, and other languages, consisting of thousands of brushstroke characters written in vertical columns from right to left.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.