The post of Oiled Bronze Chandeliers have 3 images including Oiled Bronze Chandeliers #2 Project Source Fallsbrook 5-Light Dark Oil-Rubbed Bronze Chandelier, Catana Oil Rubbed Bronze Eight-Light Linear Chandelier, Lovely Oiled Bronze Chandeliers Amazing Design #6 Canarm Warren 22-in 5-Light Oil Rubbed Bronze Mediterranean Shaded Chandelier. Below are the attachments:
Oiled Bronze Chandeliers was uploaded on August 13, 2018 at 8:32 pm. It is published on the Chandelier category. Oiled Bronze Chandeliers is labelled with Oiled Bronze Chandeliers, Oiled, Bronze, Chandeliers..Your house frequently has its persona. Moreover using cottages or the cottage are observed in the united kingdom. Do not wish to adjust the structure of the building is toomuch, Oiled Bronze Chandeliers designs take on standard pad.
The bungalow was built in the 18th century and it is today after dark stage of renovation. In the place of attempting to mimic the cottage's type, Alex E made a decision to develop an additional home layout which will lessen the whole lodge's architectural change and preserve the character of the property.
Never questioned an effect, beautiful! As a way to keep up with the building's identity, the designer Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure introducing a kitchen design in addition to the principal building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the UK will be the building involved.
Connotation of Oiled Bronze Chandeliers
Oiledoiled (oild),USA pronunciation adj.
- lubricated or smeared with or as if with oil.
Bronzebronze (bronz),USA pronunciation n., v., bronzed, bronz•ing, adj.
- any of various alloys consisting essentially of copper and tin, the tin content not exceeding 11 percent.
- any of various other alloys having a large copper content.
- a metallic brownish color.
- a work of art, as a statue, statuette, bust, or medal, composed of bronze.
- [Numis.]a coin made of bronze, esp. one from the Roman Empire.
- to give the appearance or color of bronze to.
- to make brown, as by exposure to the sun: The sun bronzed his face.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (the ink of a printed surface) in order to create a glossy effect.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (areas of a reproduction proof on acetate) in order to increase opacity.
bronz′y, bronze′like′, adj.
- having the color bronze.
Chandelierschan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.